those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, March 09, 2007

My dear Sister in Christ Vicki

Back in January, I was blessed with meeting up a dear girl in a refugee camp, trying desperatly to get on her feet, after such horrible things in Liberia, she made it to Ghana with her twins, and, another boy she adopted along the way, whose parents had died.

I wanted desperatly to help her, but had no money, I prayed about her, and with in weeks, the idea of helping her get a sewing machine which doesnt require electricity came to my heart.
I received 50.00 for christmas, and, then with saving from waisting money on things I didnt need, I was able to purchase her sewing machine.
Here she is with her three boys, and the new machine.
I am so excited for her, now, she must learn to sew :)

March 9, her small son Emmanuel, is now sick with typhoid.
Please pray for him! and her....

No comments: