those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, January 27, 2005

FloriDUH!

We spent two months in FloriDUH, and, I honestly can say I AM SO HAPPY to be back in COLD KANSAS! The weather in Florida was wonderful, the few people we got to know in our trailer court were nice enough, but, there are WAY too many people in FLORIDA!
and, if it isnt swamp ground, pine tree groves, or lake water, it is commericalism at its highest!!!!
TOOO MANY PEOPLE, and, slave labor wages. I HATED IT!
Why do people converge there, if only for the weather, it is CRAZY!!!!
Kansas has had a terrible ice storm, thousands of people ended up loosing power, trees were downed all over and it looks like a tornado went thru with all the trees broke like match sticks.

We came home because we couldnt find jobs there, and, came back, now, to what?
I feel so lost, and bewildered, where do I go from here.

Guidence, GOD U & I DANCE.....I love that.....now, I just have to find my dancing partner.....

No comments: