those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Amazing night

Feeling as if I had made the biggest mistake in allowing my ex to move back in with me.
The first month brought about some pretty hurtful times, and some fun times.
Some fights, some self preservation in all of us, and, some time that just didnt make much sence.

We all are trying to make good of a weird situation. If there is anyone who has gone thru life
with this type of situation, I would really love to hear from you.
Life doesnt come with a book of rules other than the Bible, and. I dont know that it talks aoubt threesome relationships other than, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost..


I have always had the huge ability to love more than one person at a time, now, i guess
I am living my fantacy?
Who knows, but for the moment it is working. who knows aobut tomorrow.
Living in the house with two other house mates, and no one having sex, if a very frustrating time for most of us.....the two who share a bed have no chemistry what so ever...
the other two....i dnot know if they will ever get together.
But...a nice sit down conversation was a good start last night...for that I THANK YOU!
Instead of walking on egg shells, the shell has been broken, and maybe now we can all move on....
It has taken me 55 years to get to the point of living on the edge, hanging on to the thinnest thread immaginable. I have not dropped yet, God is Good...
hopefully, He will throw me a rope to hang on to, nice and thick....