those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

The days are moving faster, the years have flown by
so many mistakes so few successes
life is the most challenging it has ever been at this point of my life

so alone
so secluded
the only interaction i have that isnt volitile is
those friends on FB
and they arent even people i know

its pretty depressing when my online friends know me better than
my home town friends

i have had many friends in home town
but, im the one who has to invite them out

twice in 3 years i have gotten an invite to lunch with a friend
other than with a realitive

how in the world has my world gotten so small

I have brought men into my life, whom i loved so very much
both have so many friends outside of me
and i am the one who wanted the friends

my tears are silent
my heart grows dull
love given to those i love
the old ones
the ones who knew me as a child
all of my life
i have watched from afar
as others had fun, going to parties
and being their
in the laughter
me...... off by myself watching from afar <<->>

@>->0Mg<=-<@

talking to a boy was always a big cheer
only to have another girl come
take them away

the two i ended up with
were mine, until the sex ran out

sex...over love....

what do we do for love??