those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, March 18, 2005

its been a while

Only to find me in the nowhere land of lala land!
I have been doing the church thing, wanting it to be totally real, but, somehow still not so sure!
my partner is free from alcohol because of prayer and willingness to let go, and let god, but, I think he is in the same space as I am, not being totally sure we believe!
I feel like one of those poems that asks God to prove himself, so he sends all types of miracles, and I still cant believe!
Being unable to find a decent job, and, not being able to see any open doors, knowing there are people online who make their livings off of online dealings, but I just feel too stupid to make it work, I have p ut a lot of money out on online business deals, and always end up loosing my butt!
What do I do?
where do I turn?
no one can seem to help me....
Fighting depression sux....

No comments: