those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, March 18, 2005

its been a while

its been a while since I have been here, been trying to go to church, and feel the effects.
My partner was delivered from his alcoholism, and, we still cant really "believe"
I feel like one of those poems that gets passed around, stating "God show me a miracle" and then still keep asking for more!
I guess not being able to find a job is keeping me in limbo, knowing my age, my unfit physical shape, makes me
not want to even look for a job anymore.
I was hoping to find something online which would bring in the dollars, one hears of people making all of this money
online, but yet when I have invested in so many different programs, and, cant make them work, it just makes me feel as tho I am just too stupid to live!

No comments: