those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, June 16, 2005

as usuall

nothing new
they cut my hours to 3 days in a pay period, there is no fucking way i can survive on 3 days in two weeks!
What is going on in this fucking world!!!

So many people are getting richer, and everyone else that I know is either barely surviving, or, going under...

This is not the American Dream I was taught to strive for ....my "golden age" was supposed to wonderful, enjoyable, and relaxing, as it is now, I will be working till the day I die.

There is no retirement, and with the business draining all my inheritances, there is no money left.....and no credit left. I dont know what Im going to do, and nothing seems to change for the better, I always said things couldnt get worse but I quit saying that because they did, everything has gotten worse in the last 10 years hell has prevailed in my life.
Church? yeah right, God is there for the chosen....
Somewhere along the line I was rejected....
by all....