those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

mur and muck

Life is just not going anywhere. I guess patience is not one of my virtues, but, I just dont understand what is going on.
We have both put in tons of applications, and no jobs are calling back, or responding. Its as tho we are invisible, and no one cares.
When I try to talk to my "friends" im told to have faith, look to God, on and on, then, they are gone.
Somedays I feel as tho the world is out to get me, took everything away, and now, im alone in hell.
Anti depressents are not the answer, they dont change my circumstances.
Life still doesnt change, and still doesnt make sence.

Im supposed to be entering into my "golden" years, so far, rust and rot are all I have seen.
far from being Gold....
I throw up my hands and say, Ok, you win, you have taken everything from me, now what?
now what......now what....
now what....now what....now....what.....???????????????????????????????????