those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A-A

I went to an A-A meeting with partner last night, and as the circle of people all introduced themselves, when it got to me, I said, I was glad they allowed me to come to their meetings at night because " I cant come during the day, someone in the family has to work and pay the bills"
Partner got so pissed at me. Well DUH! Is it like, he thinks he can just waltz in and out of treatments and it doesnt effect me?
As I think about it, over the past 2 years since the bbq closed, he has had lets see.....
5 or 6 jobs, and each time he has blown them off with his drinking. He has been in and out of treatments and ems emergancy trips for overdosing with pain pills they gave him at a treatment weekend detox, the list goes on and on, and he has the RIGHT to get pissed at me for saying "someone has to work and pay the bills?"
THE NERVE OF HIM!
I am definatly going to take it up with his councilor when I go next week.

No comments: