those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Epiphany


I wish I knew how to put new fonts on here, I have seen other blogs with creative writings, and so many creative things, but, dont have a clue how to put them on.

I went to treatment center to see partner today, had to introduce myself, and, tell abit about our "crisis" that took him into treatment. I feel apart,started crying, it was very difficult to talk about all that has happened in the past few months leading up to him going.
They will most probably want him to go into a half way house after treatment, which i fully agree on, but, how the hell am I going to pay bills while he is not here and paying his way in a half way house?

I know my faith is being stretched but, my earthly eyes just cant see how this will happen?
Im already going to most probably end up with my wages garnished because of my owed debts, now this, it just gets to be WAY TOO MUCH to have to deal with! but, Im trying really hard to just let it be with God!

Something in a Bible Study I went to last night was stated which made so much sense,
in Exodus, the Isrealites were not following Moses because they believed, but because they feared Pharoah, they did not cry out in Faith, but, unbelief. The whole book doesnt show us in our own personal Egypt moment, that all things are going to go the way we want them, but, to keep us from getting disappointed in God when our expected "deliverance" does not come!
WOW...did that hit home!

Because during the week in my other Bible study, I had the epiphany God doesnt promise to pay my bills, but, promises to be there with me when I cant! Altho, he does promise to be enough!
which still blows my mind in understanding totally!


No comments: