those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Something has happened/addicted to OIL? how about drugs? how about alcohol? addicted on OIL??????????????

Grains grown in America, Winnebego life, bio fuel, wouldnt you rather smell cooking oil, than desil fuel?
cut the need for foreign oil, Willie, on the Road Again! YOU GO WILLIE<<< PRES IN 2008??>>>>>
what a song, it took me over thousands of miles, traveled with the mini rod tractor pulling circut back in the late 70's & early 80's, which i HATED....now...I look back it gave me travel, and, party times. Only thing is, the only one who noticed me was the other guy......
With the lure of temptations, looks coming from them teasing me to come to them,
Finally, the temptation got too big for me, and I gave in, I ran to the first one who would have me, and settled for that, until, each time, now wondering if I lured them, or they lured me?
When we see the past, does it help us understand the future, with any understanding of the NOW?
My life has just been so screwed up for so long, and Im so FUCKING TIRED OF IT!
I cant even go out to lunch with someone, and have a decent conversation with out, interuption, or, the inability of being able to really get intimate with someone.
People are so scared of being vulnerable, I have cried infront of everyone of my friends, with the pain I have lived, but NOT one person has taken me and held me, or just said, Ill pray for you.....
I have had to ask for prayer everytime I have gone to church, Even tho I dont go to church, I keep in touch with my church sisters, at least I see them as sisters, but, Im just that woman who has so many problems.
If she would live a nice married woman life, she wouldnt have so many problems.
YEAH OK>>>>> EASY FOR YOU TO SAY<<<<<<
My mother tried to give me a "forced" happy home life, and never gave me a clue on how to live that life! How to live an unfullfilled life and be satisfied!!?????

No comments: