those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, January 29, 2006

which character are you?

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



click under her picture to view the survey

blog surfing is my Sunday afternoon voyage.
My folks used to go for an afternoon drive, we would stop and visit people, sometimes sick people, sometimes just old people, sometimes people who had kids I could play with, but seldomly kids since most of their friends had grown kids I was the little one of the bunch. I always felt like I was being "taken care of" not sure if the older kids liked having me around but I dont think I ever heard them complaining i was there....at least I hope I wasnt a burden to them!

Voyaging....but, now...gas is so high, cant go driving around, have to stay home....so, I voyage online, but, no one talks back....sigh......

2 comments:

urkuletz said...

hello kansasgal :)

Kansasgal2 said...

hello back at ya kuletz!