those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

finally, I LOVE MY JOB!

It is bizzarre but I love my job!
now that might not seem like a big deal to anyone, but, to me it is amazing!
I have had so many crappy jobs and I have wanted out of this town for so long, and did everything I could to get away, only to have to come back to take care of my dad, then, loose all my money in my business adventure, and, so broke I cant even file my bankruptcy paper work!!!!
Made full circle with living 5 houses from where I grew up in the 60's with my parents, to now working in the church which I left back in the 70's when my inlaws died and I felt as tho no one even cared. NOW I WORK THERE, and I LOVE IT!
well, cant truly say LOVE it but, its better than slaving away at the fast food joints in town, or slaving away in the hosptial, never knowing if my legs were going to hold out or not. If I can just hold my tounge when people come in with their petty complaints, like the print on the news letter is too small, I USE FONT SIZE 12!~!!! if they can read a fucking newspaper they can read my newsletter!!!!
Im doing things I love to do tho, such as putting the newsletter together, typing papers for people who need their reports typed, etc. The minister walks in, says goodmorning and I dont hear a word out of him unless he needs something or I have to ask him a question. Sometimes I feel as tho he would just as well not have to deal with me or anything else, he is certainly on his cell phone enough!
I try not to bother him unless I have to, but it makes for a pretty quite day.
Normally I just send him emails, he replies if he feels like it.
That is the only thing I dont care about my job, not that I want him down my neck about everything, but, some sort of normal boss- secretary interaction would be nice.
I guess he just figures I can do the job, and he doesnt need to do anything.
I struggle a bit with the same feelings i have had from this town, as to feeling as tho I just exist, and, barely am visible. Low profile is me, I might as well move to the mountains and just commune with Nature. Which brings me to the reason im writing this. My partner has the chance to go to California to do some work for his former boss. I WANT TO GO SO BAD! BUT....I have all this crap holding me here.
not to mention the fact that I still have the court date over my head, and all else.
Im trying to just be and not worry, but, here I am again writing about it. Time will tell, Im still getting calls from creditors, but I dont answer them any more.
I just want it all to go away.....and it doesnt...sigh....

No comments: