those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Finally gave in and went

My moms favorite cousin, had some heart surgery I had to take the time to go visit her, and finally forgive her in my own heart because she has never asked for forgiveness. FORGIVENESS< ITS SO IMPORTANT > Im hoping I have totally forgiven her, but, Im finding myself not wanting to go over there again, now, because she said a few things about me in a way of her voice that made me feel insecure in how she feels about me. Its like a squeeky wheel that goes off in my head when I hear that tone of voice, it makes me pull away....
I have one close friend here in town, and, I have known her longer than anyone alive other than relatives. She and I are best of friends, but, we dont talk....I have opened up to her, given her my total truthfullness, but, yet I cant get her to really talk to me. She finally shared about her uncle dying today, now, she is one of the elder ones of the family. Her kids dont realy accept her into their family anylonger so, now she is alone, and the relatives are mostly gone too except cousins who dont know each other, sounds like my family!!!

Mike is the historian in the family
we need a writer of history (*Rosalea*
Every family needs a story to keep it alive, vibrant,
the bible told us how people LIVED!
They did something bizzare or fantastic, an

No comments: