those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Trying to live it is well with my soul, but.......

The church I work for hired us to cater the Valentine banquet, which, I am really thankful for their vote of confidence. Since our bbq closed, my confidence has fallen to an all time low. It helped that the minister there was one of our really loyal customers helps, he hired me because he knew me from there. We will have that extra money for this months income, which is always great. Im trying to not freak out, with knowing the court date is coming up next week, and my lawyer has treated me like he could care less. He has not given me good advice, and me being the stupid one, should have fired his ass along time ago and went to someone else. BUT, I paid him the money I had left, for retainer fees, and, now, have nothing more to pay him. He wont even answer phone calls, and, I dont even know what im really supposed to expect next week, or what to take, they demand 2 years of income tax reports, bank statements, etc etc, that is ahell of a lot of copying, and first he said they couldn't ask for that, then he said, they could, i don't know if he knows what he is doing, altho, he claims he has been a lawyer for over 25 years! will they throw my ass in jail, take my house away, what is going to happen?

It has been working on him all month since his former boss asked him to come back to California to help build a ski lodge cabin. HE finally made the decision to go back there, leaving the 19th, then, he will drive out there and work, supposedly sending me money to help keep me afloat, but, knowing his behaviors here at home, when Im gone, he cant control his drinking. IT worries me having him going that far, alone.
He really is so fragile emotionally, but, wont admit his emotional deficiencies.
I dont want to admit being scared being here in hometown alone, but, its fricking blowing my mind. Here Im the one who didnt want to come back here, and got stuck here. He is going to the mountains where I WANT TO BE! HE will be going back to his old lover, but, this time she is married to his boss, and, he is going back to the state where he lost his mentality, and his capability to cope with out drugs and alcohol, and ended up in prison for to many dui's. I just hope he has learned enough skills to not go back to his old way of life....
I wish I could just sell everything and walk away and go along, altho, I am tired of taking care of him, Im still worried about his well being.

No comments: