those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What a 36 hour day its been!

After going to the nuthouse to get my nut out, we had a wonderful weekend, talked about a future, talked about our plans, and enjoyed the time of being back together..,....or, so I thought....
at 10:30 on Monday morning, he came into my office and told me he was going to the next town for a job interview, saying it sounded pretty promisiing for a job starting in two weeks. Overjoyed I praised God and we prayed together asking for the blessing of employment and getting back on our feet.
That was over 36 hours ago, he has not been home since. I made a missing persons report yesterday after him being gone 24 hours. Finally last night at 9 he called to let me know he was ok, he would be home in 5 hours. He had gone to his "hometown" to face his demons.....ok....so....once again, forgiveness, I felt he was showing a sign of really trying to make life right.
NOW....12:30 he is still not home!

I must be the stupidist person on earth to keep believing this guy!

No comments: