those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007

The new year is officially here, 2007, and, so far, so good!
no major problems in my life! YE-HA!
I have not posted much lately, since upgrading to the new IE7 it is difficult to type, at such a slow speed, and I dont know how to change the settings.
If anyone can enlighten me why it types so slow now, please let me know what I need to do
other wise my print will look like this, if, i dont go back and edit it.
It just makes me so issedoffhtat i cant get it strathgitned ou, and, it si a maesss a s yu ca n see.
why does it do this?

I have a new grandbaby coming in August, it might be a multiple birth, we will find out on Wednesday.! WOW.....im so happy my Grandaughter Jessi wont be an only child as I was.

My best Friend Cyn, is still not talking to me this is rediculous we are grown adults, but, for whtever reason, she has cutme off and it still hurts, majorly! I hope, in this new year, we can
heal the wounds, and make amends and become friends again....

My live-in partner is doing so much better, and, I know he will just keep getting better..

I have a new friend in Ghana, a refuge, who, is struggling to feed her three boys. She goes to do laundry for a cafe owner who has aa computer that he allows her to use.
I pray for her daily, and hope and pray something will happen to turn her life around...

I love my job, and, the live-in, is, going for an interview for the railroad, oh, I hope he gets thatjob!

Well....life is so much better than it was in July-August, I really didnt think I was going to live thru the hell we were living in at that time, Thank youLord for His mercies this year.
My prayer for this new year, is that I will no longer be full of ampathy, but empathy for my brothers and sisters, that my passion will grow to a passionate vision of hope
that we will see our tomorrows and bring the peace upon the hearts of the world.
Our children will become open to the HolySpirit, and not walk into the darkness...
The war in Iraq can fall into quiet peace, the men and women will walk in Peace towards each ther instead of death and difiance against one another.
Finding a peace that they never expected..

In the days before us, we will rejoyce instead of sorro, and the lonely can be loved and fullfilled
Giving our lives to walk in Jesus' footsteps, and, know Gods love wholly and holiness!

Happy New Year....

No comments: