those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

and I do not want to die before I have made my mark in life

I have tried so hard to shine
only to feel tarnished and broken

I have tried so many times to find my sanity
to find my soul
to find my one true passion
I have not succeeded
and I am so afraid I will run out of time
before having the chance to do so

I have to answer my deepest desire before I die
or, I will have lived a life unfullfilled

I will have lived a life, not worth the space in time
I will have lived my life with out dots inbetween...1952-????
Are we not to live a life worth imortality?
Are we not to live a life which will send us on to the farthest reach of time into eternity?
Are we not supposed to become the spirit of time, the sand of life, the salt of the earth?