those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Monday, July 04, 2005

52 years of slavery

I will turn 53 in two more days.
Who gives a shit, who cares...my life has been so full, and rich, and, full of struggle, but, no one has taken a ride with me, they are all gone.
Those who are around me now, are non respondent to my needs, and, I find it more and more difficult to communicate with those around me.
What am I supposed to do?

I can only hope partner lands a job this week, his brother is finally leaving tomorrow, or, supposed to..
we were able to get him into a group house project, im hoping it will help him, I sure cant. He is over stayed his welcome now and it is just time for him to move on.
Altho, I dontk now how we will afford him not paying rent anylonger.

I dont want to sound ungratefull for him staying as long has he did but, too much togetherness, is not good for those who dont have a relationship...
How do people do it?

I cant even live with husbands more than 13 years!

Will I make it past that time with partner?
he hasnt ever lived with anyone, wife, or girlfriend longr than 6 years...is it because they finaly kick him out, or he leaves?
wonder what the real truth is....

i know he lies to me all the time, even tho it has taken me this long to see it....
how will i continue living with him, how can i make it better, or get out...cuz i cant stand it the way it is now...

he sure isnt helping me pay bills, that is forsure....

HELPPPPPPP