those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, July 14, 2005

still no job

its been almost 10 months since closing the bbq, and we still have no real reliable income.
I guess this is the ultimate test of God, my faith, pushing me to the edge of the cliff and watching me squirm...
I have a difficult time believing God is a puppeteer with strings on our lives directing us in his pleasures to see what we do when things get really tough.

I just wish I could see, could have some insight to what is going on in this situation.
The most bizarre things happen with job interviews, people end up with having to be out of office because of deaths, ceo's of companies show up, so they cant make a decision when they tell us they were going to, then, we never hear back, adds are in the paper for 2 months but yet we send resume after resume, and when we call they tell us they are being "very carefull" at who they hire, i mean good fucking greif we are not serial killers or anything!

I have always tried to be a good person, tried to help others in need, tried to be the person who could be relied on, good work ethics, it pisses me off so much I go into a store and those snot nose kids are rude, cant even say thank you, and they get the jobs!
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR AFUCKING LIVING?

desperate people do desperate things, am I being tested to see how fucking desperate I can get?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol...job interview suck...still tis not that bad....perhaps do what you have always done best...or at least teach others how....good luck and best wishes