those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, July 21, 2005

so happy!

I know I shouldnt be gloating over this, but, im so happy....the manager of the mall where my bbq was, got fired today!!!
I have had so many hard feelings over his lack of "business" building skills, in fact he has closed every store he ever worked at, so why they hired him in, was unknown to me, other than, my business failed because of the lack of business in the mall....and, for that I will always BLAME THEM....

Something is changing in the air, i feel as tho the negative crap that has been ontop of me, is being lifted....and, I FEEL SO HAPPY for a change....

I know my past entries have been so full of negative influences, and, self pitty. I have felt so alone, and unheard.
Maybe things are going to start looking up once again.
I just hope, thru all of this, I have learned what ever it is Im supposed to learn, and wont repeat the mistakes.

ok, now, where do I go from here....guess the applications i have put out will tell....

No comments: