those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Saturday, July 09, 2005

when did communication fall short?

nile was changed, but is never talked about in history channel shows about Egypt

are they looking in the wrong places?

they moved the statues, and historical sites, and buried others.....with water.......


I wanted to be an archeologist when i was in gradeschool, but, never thought i would go to egypt so why study what i didnt see a vision of hope for?

I lost hope in life, I lost site of a vision, I allowed man to get in my way
Rick cawthorne was my first knowledge of other races....boys.....
I remember going home to my mom and telling her about Rick and guess what?
he is a boy!
Damn, I dont remember her responce......I wish I could.....


When or why did I shut out her voice?
because she wasnt mine?
because we spoke different tones?
because our frequency wasnt the same?
because our voices didnt speak the same language?

No comments: