those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, September 09, 2005

to day I had to ask for help

Today, I had to go to the hospital office and tell them I couldnt pay the hospital bill brought about by my drunk partner who decided he was usless and needed to take his whole bottle of pain pills, a 12 pack of beer and then call 911 for help!
Three days in ICU Emergency room, and ambulance bills are over $5500.00!
Another bill, and once again, I have no money to pay it with.
It just makes me sick 2 years ago when my dad died, he left me over $150,000.00 and today im penniless. All due to the sink (bbq) which had a whole in it which wouldnt stop the drain of dollars. Saying that, meaning, I just cant believe, after all the money I have inherited in my life time, I cant believe Im penniless!
I guess I am just too stupid to know how to hang on to money!
If someone would sit down and show me all of the mistakes I made, maybe I could move on, but, for the moment, I just feel so dumbfounded and stupid for loosing everything!

Ok, rant done, now, the partner....
if he would have gotten help as a child, would he be the fucked up mess he is today at age 52?
It pisses me off that he had to go thru so much abuse as a child, and no one was there for him, to help him guide him and love him. His relatives knew the family was being abused but they were afraid of the dad in the family, so, they turned the other way. How many times did he have to go to school with bruises and tell others he "fell" He was a basket ball player for crying out loud, they dont "fall" and get bruises! No teacher, no one, spoke out and helped him...
I have been told by my friends to kick him out of my home but, I CANT....
I keep believing one day he will wake up and know how much I love him and see how much I want to help him but he has to WANT to help himself too.
For now, never knowing when I get home from work if he will be sober, or what I will find at all. As in the day in July when I came home and found the 911 responders in my living room, him sitting there being so out of it he couldnt even really give them any information. Im afraid to leave him alone all day, Im afraid to go to work when he isnt working....I just never know what I will find...
NOW, I have had to ask the local hospital for help in paying the bill.
IT just pisses me off!!!!!
Why cant he learn, is he so brain damaged that he cant ever become the person I know he is inside?
Are they right? should I just tell him to leave?

No comments: