those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Added another day to my life


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ok Christina, I have added another blinkie! hope you notice :)



 



At dinner, I announced I had lost another pound, with out a blink, he said "where?"



he can be so cold and uncaring, I just wanted to scream but he doesnt get it.



I just want to be loved and cared about I am so tired of taking care of HIM with out anything coming back myway.  I know that is selfish but how long does one have to live with out somesort of emotional input coming back?



After having another general weekend, me working, coming home to him being drunk, I am just DONE! I have kicked him out so many times but he doesnt leave, I have shut him out emotionally.  He was limping around the house yesterday looking for some sympathy and I had none to give him, not one bit.  I am emotionally empty to him. 




 

No comments: