those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, October 28, 2005

Chapter 13

Today I start working on paper work for filing chapter 13, I never thought I would be this far down in life but, Im hoping this is rock bottom for me.
I never wanted to do this but there is no other way. The business drained me of every penny, as I have written before, loosing everything I have ever inherited.
Now living on what little paycheck I can draw I have no other recourse but to file.

My lawyer says I should have my life back after this, lets hope!
I know I am not alone in going broke, with this whole economy going down the drain but the government wants us to believe all is well.

Bush has been standing with his head in the sand for so long, only knowing what people around him wanted him to know, its like he is in a bubble or something full of denial. It looks like his head in the sand buddies are all falling thru the cracks and his world is shattering, which, has already happened to the nation around him with out his noticing! Its now like he is treading water trying to stay afloat running off to NO and Florida for his photo shots making sure the people know he is still involved in the United States. Who does he think he is fooling?

Ok enough of my soap box, the whole meaning being, that so many people have been held up with credit for so long, and, the economy has been held up in a bubble, and now the bubble is about to collapse, how will we as a nation survive? We are being taken down to a lower level, no longer the top dog on the heap, will we keep our chins up or become humbled and put into our place? Ego, self, something which is in the soul of our being. As the rest of the world sees us tumbling down in a spiral whirl into the fiery sea.

No comments: