those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hell just keeps comin on

hell just keeps on comin
No matter what I cant seem to get out of the way of trouble.
He was on one of his drinking binges again, lost his job and now in detox.
I dont have a clue how Im going to make bills this month. I figured it out today I need 14.00 an hour to make enough just to pay what few bills and utilities and housepayment, carpayment i have, there is NO way in this fucking town I can even find a job that pays more than around 8.00, and no one is hiring full time.
There is no way I can do the factory work anylonger, and, I cant take the pace of the fast food joints anymore. I have prayed and begged, I just dont know what Im going to do.
How is it people on Oprah, and Dr Phil always seem to come out on top of things.
I dont believe that old saying, if you work hard enough you can do anything.
Its NOT TRUE!

I am so sorry for those who have lost everything in the hurricanes but at least they will have help rebuilding, I have no one to help me, I am so tired of starting over...

No comments: