those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

doesnt it seem strange, lost, codes, what is the cosmos trying to tell us?

For about 25 years the cosmos has been trying to tell me something...
I am only able to tune in ever so rarely, as life has kept me running to and fro, and no one to help guide me.
Life has been so difficult, and, yet, I know some of the new strength I have recieved is thru all the pain I have endured, but not many people really know about it.
The ones who know, only know part of it, as I have never been able to really get to the nitty gritty in my story, cuz everyone else has a story too....and, no one wants to listen with out giving advice, and I get so fucking tired of people telling me what to do, then, i do it, and my life goes crazy again!

Im able to have an evening with the cosmos and hopefully find some piece of the puzzle.
I just wish I hda someone to talk to face to face, online is nice but, face to face is so much nicer, but...no one wants to talk....
unless they are being intertained its not something most people do....at least not here in home town!

erase anything that is linked to pagen rituals
the church didnt want the world to know they have been in the world of paganism
Christ and Magdalene, Cyrus,
Faith on the sacred Union, sexual
Traditional Christianity, cannot see MAry as a Goddess....
creating her in the image that we want?
The church made her a saint...not something they would do if they wanted to put her in as a SAint?
Descentants, keep the royal blood line going

Speak in tongues
rituals

If Christains believed in anything like that they would be crucified
for heiresy...wasnt that what Jesus was crusified for?
while people stood back and watched My Jesus being stoned....(naturally!)
My Jesus was stripped of his clothes.....naked he walked.....
MY Jesus was beaten to red blood flesh stripped from his body with the scorge of the whip....
My Jesus was looking up at his MEN asking WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?

Doesnt it seem strange, that the Bible would quote four different stories?
dont they want the truth to come out? Or was confusion the name of the game?

Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to about these things..anyone here in hometown would think I was the biggest sinner believing the things I do...

like, Jesus was a partier, they dont want that to be known...
why else would he need more wine at the wedding?


curator of the church, legend made famous by the novel.
no normal renovation, image of Christs body, being removed after night fall

Mary, normally called a prostatute
sonaire, makes an astonishing find

pappia dosia sangral my spelling is awfull sorry

blood lines of Jesus, holy Blood, holy Grail

OK WHAT ARE ALL THESE CODES ABOUT?

is anyone out there trying to find the answers too?

please write me......

No comments: