those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

strange road ahead

Partner left in a state car, going to the state looney bin, and, this is the most distanced we have been in 6 years. It is scarey, not knowing what they will do to him, and not knowing how they are going to treat him.
He cant bullshit his way thru this time, hopefully....

Did he go because he didnt want to leave me? Or, just too chicken scared of living out on the streets alone?
The last time he went into street l iving, he was in california, and had a woman pulling him thru with her.

He has never stood on his own two feet.
He is afraid, and, what else?
What else has kept him from being the man he is supposed to be?

How can the men in the church help him?

I wish they would have stopped at PV to pray with him, but not one guy has offered to go see him or help him while he is there. As long as he came to them, they talked to him for a short while, but, have you noticed, no one has more than a few minutes for each other anymore?
WHAT IS IT THEY ARE ALL SO BUSY DOING
THEY ARE FUCKING RETIRED!!!!

Im so tired of being brushed off, and, when I finally open up...become vulnerable, they all turn and run....

How in the hell is a person supposed to get their shit together when everyone runs away?
no one wants to get involved anymore! AND IT SUCKS!

I cant even go into the ministers office and feel "free" to express myself with out feeling as tho I am taking up too much of his time...

He has a lot of time on his hands, but, seems to keep quite a few people in his office too, but...i think they are more the bullshitters than people in need.

Working in a church once again, and the one I grew up in...brings me full circle
but, hopefully I have grown alot, spiritually since then!

I stsill get so frustrated at the lack of "spirituality" in the church, seeing the religious stiff neckedness just makes me sick! but....

I try to not make waves, just pray for the people....

No comments: