those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, May 12, 2006

Here I go again

Partner started drinking again, 6 weeks after getting out of a 10,000.00 rehab!
I could see the signs comin on, but, he refused to be truthful. He said he was going to meetings, and maybe he was, but, he never got a sponsor, and, never asked me to go to any open meetings, so...who knows if he was actually going?

He had a good job, one he said he enjoyed, but....it gave him too much freedom, and, with in a week, he was drinking on the job...came home drunk, DROVE 30 miles home!
After telling me he would NEVER drink and drive having his license back meant all the world to him...yeah right...
I cant beleive I have fallen for his shit for 6 years!
I look back now, and, almost every 6 months he was in a dry out tank, or a rehab center, his sister says he has NEVER been sober longer than 4 years and she thinks that was when he was in the prison in California when he lost his lisence.

I really like him, cant say I love him with all my heart, but, for a companion we had a great time...except when he drinks too much. Cant say I ever felt secure with him, he didnt bring much into the relationship, financially or emotionally, so, why did I put up with him this long?

He doesnt know it yet, but, he is not coming back here. Im packing up his computer and clothes and few items that belong to him, and, moving him out.
I will take his stuff to his sisters with in the next week or so, when i have time.

I dont know how im going to have time to get things done once I start working for B.
If she ever signs papers for me to be her care taker, she is going to be taking up what little free time I have. Since partner is being kicked out, I will need the extra dollars that the care taker job will bring in...but...not going to have time to get rid of all my shit.

I wish I werent emotionally tied to so much of my furniture and crap...it makes it so difficult to unload my "life".
Being alone sux, but it is definatly better than living with a man like a brother.
I just hope he can find some happiness in his life, I just cant be in it anylonger.
I feel sorry for him, I really feel as tho I am giving up on him, which is what I said I would never do, but, I just cant deal with his behaviors anylonger.

He is doing nothing but dragging me down with him, and, I WANT TO LIVE before I DIE!

My son wants me to move to Colorado where he is, and, I am seriously concidering it.
but...I HAVE ALL MY STUFF!!!!!
and, I dont know how I will do it alone, it takes so much physical strength to pack, move stuff and load it...and, i have NO one to ask, everyone is in worse shape than I am, and older....

Sometimes I just feel like giving up...but...to me that looks like sitting on the couch the rest of mylife watching tv all night..and that really scares me!
IM TOO YOUNG TO GIVE UP.....sigh....
I ahve to get out of hometown, cuz, if I dont I will die here..a young age!

No comments: