those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hello Ex!

Wow, Saturday was the most amazing day, Im still in a daze.
I had prayed for my ex, and my partner the night before. Not knowing where the partner was, and knowing he was supposedly in a detox, going into rehab on the next day, and supposedly into a half way house after the rehab, I have made up my mind I would sell my home in hometown and move to Colorado to be closer to my son.
Amazingly enough, early Saturday morning there was a phone call from my Ex!! Asking if he could come over, since I had not talked to him since Christmas, I was totally taken back. He said he would be over shortly, he was there with in seconds!
I was amazed at his quickness, when we were married it was the "social" thing to do ....be late!
I invited him in, since I had called him several weeks ago with a problem on my computer, that was his first thing he asked about, and, we ended up talking about computer talk for over 2 hours! Then I told him about my plans to go to Colorado this weekend to check things out, and, hopefully find a job, and apartment close to son....and to get my house on the market with in a couple of weeks. I asked if he wanted to buy the house...he said "I might!"
So we discussed him buying the house, I would leave all big stuff so not to have to move it, and, he would pay cash! WOW what a blessing that would be, plus he said I could leave all the stuff I couldn't get moved in the first truck if I wanted, and he would allow me to store it here till I was able to come back and get it.....
During lunch, I asked him what was the real reason for his call, and visit. He said he had a dream about us the night before. After some prodding, he finally told me he had dreamed we had sex. Then he turned bright red!!!
When we were together the sex was AMAZING! It was good enough to keep us together for 13 1.2 years!!! I was surprised at his answer, and, hadn't given "us" a thought since he had not returned phone calls since Christmas, I had let us go.....
When I said, "no" he came right over to where I was sitting and got on his knees and said "you know we had great sex together" It was all I could do to keep myself from falling into his hands....which is where he had me for all of those years. We may not have had anything else together but we had great sex, especially after a fight! It has been over 5 years almost 6 years for me, so it was all I could do to say "NO" As he was working on me the rest of the afternoon, he became rejected, and finally left. I on the other hand, felt empowered, and the final closure came when I remembered all the times he let me down, by coming home drunk, being too drunk to go to school programs, being too drunk to go to family reunions, nothing I ever wanted to do was accomplished by him with me. He was a great maintenance man, always fixed things that needed to be fixed, and boy is that a GREAT thing in a marriage! BUT...there is more....I wanted to travel, the closest we got to traveling was go to KC to see his dad after finding him after 26 years of separation.
As he tried so diligently to get me to say "yes" I kept asking myself if I wanted to get back into the need for sex. After a person does with out it for so long the desire goes away, and the pump definitely goes dry. I didn't allow my pump to be primed, and, even tho, wish I could have said yes one last time to him, I am glad I didn't. Partner, showed up drunker than a skunk soon after he left.....
and, once again, here I go again.....
now...I am sitting tight hoping ex will come thru with buying my house, so I can go on to Colorado.

No comments: