those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

its going to happen, one way or the other, but promises are made, to keep....

I know about your computer, been there had same problems, and know the frustration!
and as you said, I wasnt meaning you....
It just hurts that my whole email llist just quit.....some of these people i have had on list for 5-7 years...
I guess when I told them i was moving AGAIN...they figure, geeeez, there she goes again....
I am so tired of starting over again, but, damnit, i refuse to die here!!!! I promised my daughter last night I wont leave until I feel God has shown me where I need to go next....
she doesnt think I walk in Gods will, but, believe me, i never make a move until I have total peace about moving....
each move has taken mme on a journey and, each move has had something to teach me, Im just stupid sometimes, at learning that im supposed to learn.
One thing I have learned here tho, I am not a part of newton no matter how much I try....
the scripture always comes to my mind, about walking away and letting the dirt fall from my feet, not to look back.....
We are going to paint the bathroom...i picked a earthtone mauve color, I sure hope it isnt TOO PINK!!!!
it was pretty on the paint chip.....

No comments: