those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

my deep sorrow

Sorrow, faith, regret, lingering pain.....
The two people I look up to so highly, are going thru a desperate time of sorrow,
they have just lost another son, their family of 5 children is now, 3 living.
Jon died, 3 years ago, now, David died last week, after missing for 10 days they found his body, in a delapidated building, he collapsed, and died...
what did he die of?
They say he has been depressed, he has had a lot of rejections, his diabetis has kept him from living the life he had dreamed of. Did he kill himself? not, physically, they cant find any wounds or reasons....
did he die of a broken heart, of unfullfilled dreams?
I can understand how that can happen, I feel the same way, I just want to go off, alone, and die.......



No comments: