those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

living in hometown!

He is GONE tonight, went to see his sister, yeah right, probably met some chick at the homeless shelter, and took off with her.....

oh yeah, havent talked to you for a couple of days, yes, he is back,
If you lived here, believe me, he would be gone!
but, i cant deal with life here alone, I would have to be stoned everynight to survive living alone in hometown!!!!

It was hard enough in small town where I loved the people, but had no outside social life, and if he wouldnt have come along when he did, I dont think I could have survived there two years!!!!
i loved the people, but, had not ONE person ever want to do things after work....unless I invited them to come to my appartment, no one ever called and said, hey come on over...

The night I kicked him out, after 4 1/2 years of putting up with his drunk ass, I have had enough!
I kicked him out for 2 nights, and he came back, asking if he could come back. I did say ok, but, this is the last time, I will NOT give in another time!
but would I?
Knowing how difficult life is here in hometown, I know, i would go totally insane!
All of the other times i have loved and lost, i have withdrew, and knew it wasnt going to help to try and let out my pain emotionally.
Living in the city, i knew no one, no one knew me, and I could live a life of sin with out being detected, and with out reprecusion of people talking, knowing my business, or even caring!

Living in hometown keeps a person from living!!!!!!!
Does that make sense?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1950/ wanda/ throwing knives at her kids,
thousands of years, tribes have stretched thier childrens skulls.......ailen heads...cone heads.....
thought to be dead thousands of years, but, scientists have found a tribe who still does it...
use heads to penetrate the jungle, now is a tradition, or is it?
sishkabutt

how many have eyes, to see
how many have ears to hear?
how many know the word?
Leonardo Divinci

MARVEL flying machine, divinci, english stretch, 200 miles perhour, jump plain disapears, made it across the English channel......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drills, greed, murder

Sat. man-thing
9 sci fi

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````