those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stuck

Its been weeks since I have been here, and, so much has happened, but, yet nothing has happened.
Im still the slug on the couch, unable to see opportunity for jobs, going on interviews being turned down, not even being turned down, just not being hired! I guess people dont call or write turn down letters anylonger. I have called to check on jobs and they tell me they are still in the "interview" sessions, or, no decision has been made, or, just no call backs. I just feel so lost, invisible, unloved, unwanted. I could go on and on, but, being pittiful, and yucky seems to be the norm lately. I dont even call friends anylonger for the fear of just being on a pitty party again, and not wanting to alienate them more than they already are.
Church people say, just have Faith, know God is in control, My faith has been stretched, wadded up, thrown in my face, and pushed aside so many times, nothing makes any sence anylonger.
I know reaching out to those who are less fortunate is a way of getting relief of being so down on ones self, but, I just dont feel I have anything to give anyone anylonger. I used to be the one who reached out to anyone in need, but, anymore, I just dont even care. I feel I have reached and reached, and when I need, no one knows how to help....
I have two guys in my home, who dont give anything, one is a zombie on meds who cant, or wont talk much, the other is a recovering alcoholic, who has been there for me while he was drunk, now that he is sober, he makes me feel as tho Im the sick one. He has had two jobs in the last 6 months, one being a very good job, but he quit do to the stress factors, and his drinking at that time. I gave him ultimatum of getting out, or quit drinking, no middle of the road.
He quit drikning, we felt it was a miracle from God, and I still praise Him for the healing which was given to him.
BUT....where has it gotten us, we still dont communicate, we still live like barely even a sister and brother would, in a household that doesnt talk, doesnt do fun things, cant find jobs, sit in front of computers day in and day out, not having any goals, or any points of interest. I CANT STAND THIS ANYLONGER!!!! BUT WHAT DO I DO?????
How do I over come this pile of shit I have landed in?
How do I get out of it?