those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Monday, August 01, 2005

another job down the tubes

He got drunk yesterday, I dont know why I cant go to work, and have him sober when I get home.
We ended up having another night filled with his bullshit, and his nasty remarks. I quit talking to him, refused to respond, and just ignored him. About an hour after being totally silent, he got up and went to bed saying, since no one will talk to him, he guessed he would just go to bed. Like that was going to break my heart!
Im so sick of this shit, but I dont know how I will survive with out him. Altho, so far, he hasnt had a full time job since sept for more than a couple of weeks at a time.
If he were gone, would the damn break and a new full time job for me come into my life?
Would a new man come into my life?
It surely couldnt be any worse, but then, I cant say that, cuz for 10 years I have said things cant get worse, and they do.
Nothing has gone right since 1997.
I called his phone after I got off work tonight, for some reason I had a feeling he didnt go to work today....he was supposed to be there from 1-9pm. He answered his phone, which, he normally leaves it at home when he is working. HE said he was at work, but He was having a sneezing fit, and I didnt want to listen to that, so I told him I would talk to him when he got home from "work" I got home, his phone was on the table, and his work keys were on the buffet. I took his keys, and phone, and went to see if his truck was at work, it wasnt. He wasnt at the bar, nor at the homeless shelter. I dont know where he is, and, now Im worried. Afraid he is out driving around drunk somewhere.
He knows the consequenses, and, I dont want to go thru dui bullshit anymore.
Im just so sick of his bullshit.
Im ready for a real man and a lover in my life, instead of living like a sister, and a verbal abusive target of his abuses.
I had hopes of him sticking with this job, and getting into the management of the company, and moving away from here, but, I should have known that was a fantasy that he couldnt fullfill.
He is a looser, I have been told that over and over and I have stood up for him, over and over, but.....
I think I finally have to face it, and do something about it....

now....what?
How do I pull all my shit out of the house and have a sale, and move on...i cant live in this town alone, and I wont live here any longer than I have to....
ONCE AGAIN<>>>> HELP ME!!!!

but there is no one to hear....
im so fucking alone....
and i have no place to turn....

No comments: