those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, August 05, 2005

enough already!

Enough is enough!!!!

How do I get him out of my life?
Do i put his crap on the porch and tell him to hit the streets?

I love him, I care about him, but, I cant deal with his problems and my own, where do I come in at?

I left two good husbands, but, had doors open to leave.
now, I own this house, I have too much invested to walk away, and it is all i will ever have in life.
He has NOTHING.
He put sweat equity into our business which took me down debts door, now, how do I just kick him out...

Im so confused.
My best friend wont talk to me anymore because I cant just tell him to get out.
She knows the pain Im going thru, but, doesnt want to hear it anymore.
I have no one else to talk to, I was alone before, now its even more

Im just so tired of the pain.

just so tired, I want to just go to sleep and wake up from this nightmare.....but, it never happens, when I wake up, its always a new day with more shit....

No comments: