those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Live and Dance

"Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance"
I have this in a nice glittery little poster type thing but cant figure out how to post it on here....how do they make their blogs so fancy?

Who do we dance with when we are alone?

That is beside the point, my question is, what good is life if it is lived alone?
Who do we dance with?

To be the only person with a different opinion sux. Living in a mostly republican town makes me want to puke! Closed mindedness no one has an opinion which isn't "RIGHT" and no one wants to listen to anything other than their side of the view has to offer....which SUX!
(I cant call it a village because it has no resemblance of a village other than lots of churches and if one belongs to them, they have a better chance of surviving, but, to become a real member of their society one must give up their own self....) the cost is so costly, to become like them (JESUS) ...what does that mean? self righteous, judgement, and rejecting. Jesus wasnt like that or was he?....why are they?

I have been to plenty of them and know how I have been treated and Im just really tired of it. I guess maybe Im being self serving, and self righteous in my own way but, I want to be like Jesus, not like THEM...
I want to believe what I believe are my own thoughts and things put into my mind thru God and no one else, and that my knowledge received has been given to me only by Him.
When I speak truth and they cannot receive it, I try to know it is not me that they are rejecting, only that they have such closed minds they cannot see truth any longer.

Not that I know it all, and I never want to be like that, but, I don't want to be brain washed by what others seem to think is only right and no other way can be seen.

I have always felt like a square peg in a round whole and I guess that is what it has come down to. I don't find people to be friends with in this town because Im a free thinker, someone who can actually think for myself, and, refuse to become like "everyone else" So, if they don't want me around, fine, I will stay to myself, which is what I have done...for several years but, now more than ever.

My rejection this past year by the church just puts the nail in the coffin and Im done.
Unless they come forth and call upon me, I am done with them, I have reached out plenty, and Im not going to continue to try.

Its pretty obvious when, I was in the bar scene 20 some years ago and I can go to a store and see someone from the bar, they are glad to see me, and ask how im doing etc....but, when I see someone from churches I have gone to, they dont remember me, or, turn their backs....interesting fact huh?

My "best friend" of over 20 years, has turned her back on me, it took 20+ years and total honesty on my part to finaly trust her and open up and give her my total life. Suddenly she became "ill" and cant have a relationship anylonger.....
pretty obvious....IM SICK OF "CHRISTIANS" HIDING BEHIND GOD!!!

This war in Iraq should be pretty obvious....
they...are on their knees 5 times a day, praying their hearts out to their GOD...
how well do we know our GOD?

No comments: