those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

THE EX

A friend of mine gave me a new (used) computer and I had my old one to get rid of
I called my ex and asked if he wanted it, since he is just out of prison, and doesnt have anything, and, he gave me the one I was replacing. He is a techy nerd, and loves to take them apart, and fix em etc, so, figured he could at least play with it.
He came right over, after standing for about 5 minutes I asked if he wanted to sit down, figuring he would just want to pick it up and then leave.
He sat down, we started talking, I asked him if he meant it when he said he just married me because he felt sorry for me. He said, "i dont remember ever telling you that, I dont own it, because I dont remember it" He still loves me, he didnt say it, but, I could tell the way he looked at me. He asked about my living situation, since I have a house mate, and I told him it was basically the same as his dad and his woman he lived with for 24 years. She took his dad in when he was down and out, then, couldnt get rid of him....
We talked for at least 2 hours, and, when we ran out of things to say, he said, he needed to go. I thanked him for allowing me to talk, and to get things straight in my mind, that our marrage wasnt a farce, he did care for me, and, I also told him that I loved him when I left him, I just didnt know what was goign on with him and didnt know how to fix it, so I ran...
I told him I was sorry, and that I still loved him, and would always love him.

We carried the computer and all the stuff to his car, HE reached out ot me and hugged me... I started to cry, and walked away.

I still love him........sigh....

No comments: