those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Monday, December 19, 2005

Full Circle...25 years now...

Since I am so technologically retarded, I cant get my vcr programmed to "time" record....my old one was so easy, these new ones are the SHITS!
I called my ex to ask if he would come see if he could figure it out..
after I hung up...i realized it was 25 years ago today I called him to come fix my stereo....and...our affair started!!!!!
He had first told me he could come after he got something else done....and would call if he couldnt make it.... he called and said he couldnt make it...wonder if he remembered 25 years ago?????

I cant believe how many things are happening which are "reruns" in my life, another reason to get the FUCK OUT OF TOWN!!!

I have an interview with the church where I went, 30 years ago for secretary job....a job I wanted 30 years ago! Wonder if I have a chance?????
Will they hire a sinner like me?????

No comments: