those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Saturday, September 11, 2004

closing business

I wish I hadnt advertised closing on Sept. 20th, I thought, just thought maybe people would want to come in and get their last bit of great bbq before it was too late I felt it was the right thing to do, giving them fair warning.
But, once again I have been left down by the people in this town. We have had the worst Saturday since opening back in my home town 2 years ago.

Being 52, is not a good age to be finding ones self unemployeed with no real job skills, and in a bad economy as we have now. It makes me so angry to hear Bush telling people "America is better off today than 4 years ago."
4 years ago, I owed 600.00 on one credit card and had 20,000.00 in stocks, today, I owe over 85,000.00 on 6 credit cards, trying to keep my bbq going, and, have gone thru my dads inheritance he worked so hard to save up for me, IN ONE YEAR! I will never see the end of day on this debt thing, and, with 7.00 an hour jobs here, there is no way I can ever pay it off.
I wont file bank ruptsy, but, I really dont have a clue what I will do.
Will Oprah, come in and save my day?

Being young and adventurous is one thing, but, being old, tired and worn out, and having failed at everything i have ever tried, gives me little hope for something wonderful to happen.
I have always believed I lived my life in Faith, but, my Faith is wearing very thin at this time.

Being stranded in my home town where I have felt so rejected, is not what or where I want to be in this time of my life.
IS anyone out there, can anyone hear me?

No comments: