those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Monday, September 13, 2004

I can understand giving up

When one has lost everything, except two most important things, how does he go on?
People keep telling me to hang in there, where else would i go?

Loosing my business, is almost as painfull as loosing my dad last year.
It was my lifeline, my goal in life, my desire, my passion. Now its gone, im 52, unskilled, bad economy, my home town doesnt pay for labor, they expect it to be cheap labor.
Im so alone, no one was there to support me during my dads death, oh sure they are there when the loved one dies, and, then, they are gone.
Loosing my business, no one is there...but my live in partner, has been there thru these past 4 years, even tho he was drunk most of it. As long as he doesnt verbally abuse me, I can deal with it, but sometimes living with him is so unberable. I feel so trapped. I cant afford to pay for help, he lives with me, for basically beer money, and, then, companionship, altho its not sexual.

There was another thing I never understood, he and I had a decent sex life before he moved in with me, but after he moved in, he decided he didnt want that type of relationship.
It blew me away, but by that time, I was committed to being his room and board for help.

Life sux then you die!


No comments: