those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Today is the first day of inside kansasgalshead

I write emails to myself all the time, but, the other day, i thought, well, gee, if i die, no one will ever know what is going on in this lame brain of mine.
I was in a weird mood tonight, so, I put something like, "something really weird" in my search module, and, wala, up came something really weird. A BLOG....a young man writing his feelings about the war in Iraq. Now, this would not be so weird, as in its self, but, this young man is from IRAQ. It was his personal diary, then, his mothers, etc. It was a very nice insite into what is really going on there. I have been so very tired of watching the mainline news and listening to the political races, and all the lies they are telling us.
I can only hope, by reaching out, writing what I feel, and believe, someone will read it, and maybe agree with me, and, possibly find a real person in life to communicate with. Most people dont have a clue what is really going on in the world around them, and, to talk to anyone about current events is practically impossible!
so...talk to me....Kansasgal2, get into my head.....

No comments: