those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Men cant give answers

JESUS is the only one who can give answers!
I have been chaising after answers from man to man....business, professionally, emotionally, they have miss led me over and over, and no one can give me answers to my life problems.
there is only one way to go...
It took me 52 years to trully cry out, I have always cried out, asking for help, then, get side tracted looking in all directions but the only direction.

I have followed after lust, money, love, as a carrot in my face, dragging me along never being able to truly find the answers to my problems, never finding happiness, always finding more dispair, debt, and loneliness.

People say "dont give up, keep going"
WHERE THE FUCK WOULD I GO?
HOW DO I NOT KEEP GOING?
KEEP GOING< DOING WHAT?

I cant go anywhere, there is no place to go...other than church...
more pain, more frustration, more guilt....

Im a fish out of water, floundering around, never knowing where to turn, always looking for that next fix, something to make my ego feel better, to wipe my tears, to wash the blood, giving me solance.....

Our local highschool is doing a program for graduation, which makes the student volunteer for community service for free, for 20 hours....

some crazy nit wit father says, "its not constitutional to be FORCED to help"
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! ITs gotten so bad that we have to FORCE PEOPLE TO HELP ONE ANOTHER?
I called my former employee to ask for his help to get our stuff moved out of the building, and moved over here to my place.
AT THE SAME TIME< he has just dumped on me that this forced issue was bing a real problem at school.
I jumped all over him, telling him that he needed to look at the true issue, that he has to see that it is insane that they have to FORCE people to volunteer...when people should be willing to volunteer to help the needy....
I pointed out how much i really needed his help, and if he couldnt "GIVE of himself, I couldnt give him a recommondation for his volunteering 20 hours..." I hope he understood, how much it means to help out of the heart....

but, nothing is done for love of neighbor anymore....
time is too "quality" people dont have time for others, no one has time to give of themselves...







No comments: