those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Joy......the final frontear????????

Do we all suffer from lack of joy.....JOY.......JOY.......JOY!!!!!!!!

Knowing Jesus, is supposed to bring us JOY....
but, does it?

It brings with it, responsibility....follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.....

BUT I DONT LIKE TO CLEAN THE FISH!!!!!! <<<<>>>>>

if you bring the fish to church, who gets to clean them?

most churches, put it upon a group of leaders, mostly the preacher.....
who, in turn gets burned out, tested, reviered, or, rejected, how does one really get to know the minister?

Speaking thru the pulpet?
going to dinners....?
working on projects????????
CLEANING FISH?????????

shouldnt it be everyones job?????
shouldnt it be up to the whole church to go fishing, and bringing the catch to the whole church, to clean, and wipe, and anoint.....?




No comments: