those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

so difficult not to be negative

In the days behind me, Im wishing I hadnt advertised we were closing, now, business has dropped of completely. We didnt even sell 100.00 for lunch! not good when we HAVE to have 500.00 a day to make a profit. We have not had many of those days, and that is why we are closing!
The right location....
I thought by being in a mall setting, food court, with at that time 5 venders, it was a GREAT location!
but, one by one, over two years each has dropped off,taking more and more business with them.
The biggest blow was when Subway pulled out, it was over for us.
Even tho while they were there, we probably held a close second to their sales, once they pulled out, we lost all draw. People wouldnt even come in the door, they would look to see that Subway was gone, and keep on going.
I wish I would have pursued franchising, but, I just didnt know how to do it.
That has been my problem all my life, I have ideas, but, can never find anyone to help me develope them. When a person has not many friends in life, and, not many family, where does one turn for help?

This town is so "religious" but, yet, claims to be such a wonderful place to live, why am I so lonely!
Why cant my businesses develope, and survive?
Why cant I make a living here?
IM struggling to not get depressed, and climb into my hole, where i have had to climb out of so many times.
I have had to start over, and over, and over, and always tried to keep a positive attitude about being placed there by "the LORD" isnt this how good Christian people live their lives?
Arent we supposed to have
"FAITH"
"TRUST"
"LOVE"
"HOPE"

How do I hang on to sanity?
How di I hang on to hope?
Hope for things not seen, but, faith to know life will change?
How do I give love when there is no one there to receive it?
Why am I so alone?

My life as I have known it, is over, I have to believe it is going to get better, for with out that hope, I will surely sink to the lowest levels of self pitty. I dont want to go there, I dont want to live in sorrow, and pain.
I want to rejoice, recycle every laugh I have had, recycle every feeling of love, and passion....

I want to love, be love, give to, and be given to, see life in a whole new face, see GOD, for what HE TRULY IS?

Does anyone really know GOD?
I mean in the Bible when ever someone saw God, they dissapeared, vanished off the face of the earth!


No comments: