those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Thursday, September 16, 2004

thankfulness?

Are we thankfull for the many blessings that have been brought upon us?

Why were we blessed with such wealth, such beauty, so many good things in our United States
and, why, are we throwing it all way?

I know I have not been thankfull enough for all that has been around me, even tho I felt like I was thankfull, I still complained about plenty of crap.
I see the negatives in my life, they have over come my mentality, and, I want to see the positives!
I want to see how life has been hell, and, now, I have a chance to GET OUT! and, do what I WANT TO DO
but, what is that?
How do I make it happen?

When I watch the documentaries of the war torn countries, and watch the women struggle in life, it makes me realize my life hasnt been THAT BAD!
I can only hope, GOD can forgive me for taking so much for granted, and help me know, my life is worth while, and HE WILL LEAD me to do what it is I was put on this world for!

I can only hope and pray, He knows Im still here!

I have begged I have pleaded, for my life to change, I guess Im asking for the wrong things.
the pain, the loneliness, the asperation of not knowing where to look for answers, seeing the world around me lacking so in caring about their surroundings, people around them, and knowing profit is always the number one reason people help people!

Where can life from here go?


No comments: