those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Sunday, September 05, 2004

who do YOU trust?

The world had changed,
retrofusion
vampires
Since the 6th century
war its self became more perilis
weapons have evolved
one goal
hunt them down kill them all one by one
successfull campaign, perhaps too sucessfull
I am obsolete,I used to live for it...

Jesus was ________?
he taught everlasting life
drink MY BLOOD
and have everlasting LIFE
One must know the evil, to know the good
We all believe things are good because we have only lived in it....

Living in the bad, knowing the shit of hell.....makes one yearn for the good times, look fore the good times, and not know how to get them back

Everyone tries to get a person scooted over to a church, to be in a church inviroment, but, there isnt the one on one, the real friendships formed.
When in a prayer circle, they tell short stories of the problems at home, ask for prayer, then, expect the problem to go away.
How many people have really received the help they needed when going thru hell, in a church?
I know they are out there, but, where?
who?
I have gone thru hell the past several years, and, no one, NO ONE, could help.....
I begged, cried, asked for help, but, not one person offered any type of help, or, even few said they would pray for me, and the other day, Tad seemed the most genuine when he said he would pray for me! I think I can trust him.


I can only hope Carol prayed for me, but, she didnt say she would.

The Lawyer hasnt called me back, even tho i called twice on Friday.
How do I survive in a town I feel so little care and love from?

I dont even know who I can trust.

No comments: