those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, May 27, 2005

Divine Intervention

Is there such a thing?
I believe I was taken out of a really bad situation, given all good situations, but, yet, my life at 52 is hell.
Why, what did i do wrong? Not, why me, it might as well be me, hopefully my kids wont have to go thru it like i have.
Being alone thru it has been the worst part of it.
Not knowing God is there, not feeling his presence, or, hearing his voice, or seeing his face......
being totally alone is the hell of it....
and, that is what Jesus says is hell.....nothingness, alone, dark, never ending....
so, my first half of my life has been hell, so i can recognize heaven when i get there....
ok....
i just hope i live long enough to figure it all out....
the bleeding is worse this month, it was stopped for two months....
but, its back, now that im back to working.
I guess its not for me to ever have an "easy" job...
Im too stupid to figure out how to make a living online, or, in something other than food service...
and that is one of the most difficult livings to make.
The only ones who make any money are the people who own the big chains, or, the employees at the top....the pea ons surely dont make that much that is forsure, and the little guy(gal) owners like me.....

Life sux then you die, its just faster for some and crazier for others...but, we all die....