those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Saturday, May 07, 2005

if they come after me will there be anyone who cares?

Dark Skies
Where would I be with out you baby....
Life has been so difficult, as, Im sure it is to others too.
What is the goal in life?
What is life all about?
Why is it so difficult to "live"?
Financially.....emotionally......physically.....spiritually......in all aspects, I have no answeres......

If they come after me, will there be anyone who cares?

I cant seem to find a happy place in my life, everytime I start to get back up, I get knocked down again.

my realitives are all "happy Christians" whom i am sure things went bad for, but, they never washed their dirty laundry out to dry so to speak.....
they always say things like, keep your faith in the Lord, keep your chin up, dont look back, look forward to the big reunion in the sky.....
I guess as long as so many of my loved ones have died, I can look forward to seeing them all, because I have always been taught to believe in God, Jesus, and the after life....
But, what if there isnt any....what if this is what we get.....
What if this is Hell on earth, and its all a big test.....
what if we have someone watching us daily to see how screwed up our souls really are?