those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, May 27, 2005

roots not watered

dont do what I did!
Its not worth it, i lost everything, my dads inheritence, trying to pay credit debt, and after not having a job for so long, i ran out of money totally, and, couldnt pay my credit card monthly bills anylonger.
The lawyer told me to not pay them, not file for bank ruptsy, just let it lay, other wise, i would have lost the building to the bank and, lost what equity it has which isnt much.
but, it would help me get started again if i can get it sold.
If you guys decide not to buy it, maybe i can work out a deal with what you have put into it and come back and try it again, but, no promises, its just something i have been toying with.
We both miss it, it was our baby, our passion....neither one of us are happy here in HomeTown, and if im going to work this damned hard, I am going to do it for myself!
but, I have no credit cards to use, and no credit to start from, so, my building is all I have right now.....

it just depends how much support we would get at the fair bbq thing....
which, I think will be the ultimate test, if she advertises, that we will be there, we will only see if people show up...for us, and, maybe a big bit for her, which is the goal, she has so much to offer, if her ego would just quit trying to tell people how pissed she is....
I'm pissed too but, trying to not keep bitching about it....nothing can be done, and no one is going to change, and my money will never grow back..the trees are all gone....
now its up to me, my only root left, and its a shallow one....
but hopefully it will go deep enough to water the supply for a new start.....